Welcome to Hunting for Hobbits!

Welcome dear reader!

Welcome to the Hunting for Hobbits blog. My name is Ryan, and like many of you, I started my journey within the world of Middle Earth Strategy Battle game with the Battle Games in Middle Earth magazines during the early 00s.

After a long break, four years ago I moved to a new area, Huntingdonshire, and decided to try reignite the hobby and find people to play with. I've been very fortunate to since have our local group grow to 19 people, making some great friends along the way.

In 2022, I made a conscious effort to track my hobbying, documenting the number of models painted, based and points value associated. This really motivated me to clear a large portion of my backlog, painting almost 120 models and 2500~ points. I finished the year with two new, fully painted armies.

This year I plan to do the same, documenting my journey here. However, I also really want to focus on part of the game I have not yet had the pleasure to explore, scenarios. I will be sure to write up my thoughts and battle reports as I play through, and post plenty of pictures!

Once more welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy the content, and wish you all the best in your hobbying endeavours!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sands of Karna!